Our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Scheduler for their Brownfield mining operation in the Middle East. The role will fly in/ fly out status from country of origin
Reporting to the Project Services Manager, you will assist the Project Services Manager in scheduling all owner managed activities for the development of the project, updating a schedule which is integrated with the EPCM contractor’s managed scope of work and monthly reporting of owner’s activity progress against a critical path.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering
- Minimum 7 years with experience in scheduling function on mining and processing projects
- Experience in developing and maintaining complex Prima Vera P6 schedules essential
- Experience in underground mining scheduling such as development rates, ventilation and raise boring
- Sound communications skills
This challenging opportunity offers the successful applicant to join a highly motivated international multidiscipline team with a modern organizational structure.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to be successful in this role, please send your resume in word format to
Please quote reference number 21098 in all correspondence
Click here for more